Friday 30 November 2012

Bell Mobility is a Scam!

I have been a bell mobility customer for over 7 years I have finally had enough....

Here are my reasons:

  • Extremely poor customer service (broken English phone agents in the Philippines etc.., )
  • Continually surprised with unauthorized changes to my plan & available services without my permission that differ from what I originally signed a contract for.
  • Hidden fees and charges that show up after being sold each new contract because the bell kiosk representative just wanted the sale.
  • Bad warranty coverage on all the actual phone purchased. Treo, Blackberry Storm, Motorola Atrix and Original Iphone all were lemons! No help, no sympathy or offer to replace ever! The paid replacement plan is a bit of a joke as you pay $20 a month ongoing and a deductable of $150 to replace your phone. By the time you want to replace your phone or something typically goes wrong your phone is outdated anyway so you don't really want to replace it.
  • I have the Motorola Atrix now, have asked for paper bills for over a year and only get a call every 3 months from collections threatening to discontinue my service if I don't pay my over inflated bills.
  • Once my bill was over $1000.00 because they remove my "Fab 10" numbers off my account without my knowledge
  • The worst part is for years my bill would get paid automatically by my work until I realized my monthly bills that should be around $100.00 are over $500.00 on average.
  • As I live close to the border I have continual issues with roaming into the USA which they never helped me with.
  • Aside from all this the sheer amount of hour and days of disrupted service for myself is unbearable as I am a very busy executive and a devout family man who values his time very highly.
  • Canadian phone companies have an absolute monopoly and I feel sorry for anyone getting scammed to the same extent as me. I have paid them over $50K in the last 5 years.
  • I would suggest adding your comment and considering a launch of a class action lawsuit with me.
I am done with this company forever. The only thing that could change my mind at this point would be a free phone and a prepaid all inclusive plan.

From the Bell Mobility Website

If you were not satisfied with the resolution provided in the previous steps, you may file a complaint with the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS). The CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry. Their mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services.

If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance phone service, mobile phone service or Internet service, you must try to resolve it with Bell before contacting the CCTS. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.Learn more about CCTS at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1 888 221-1687.



No comments:

Post a Comment